***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, January 16, 2017

Oopsy Daisy by DecoArt


Happy Monday! 

I've been working on spring and summer ideas.  The Oopsy Daisy stencil from DecoArt was so fun to use to create this spring canvas!

The stencil is 12x12 and therefore works great on a 12x12 canvas!

I used DecoArt Americana paint.

I gesso'd the canvas first. Then painted a solid coat of Bright Yellow. Then I laid the stencil on, painted the flower and leave section in warm white. That helps cover the yellow before you paint them in with the colors you want to use.


 

I first painted a base coat of Pink and Lilac.

I used Royal Fushia, Wild Orchid, and Plum for the flowers to shade and add depth. 

Sour Apple was the color I used on the leaves.

Once done, I doodled with a white and black Posca pen. Then I splattered "dots" around with watered down warm white and black paint.

The final result is very eye catching!  Fun!

You can find DecoArt products-HERE

 


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...