***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, October 24, 2016

Fall Stencil love with Rebecca Baer


Warning!! Picture heavy! Well-just 6 of them!! LOL

I totally LOVE how this card turned out and wanted to share each step with you.

 

 I started with 140lb Strathmore watercolor paper and embossed the sentiment and scarecrow with black embossing powder.  Colored it in with watercolors.

 Did detailing of coloring on the scarecrow.

 I applied DecoArt Texture paste using Rebecca Baer's Moroccan Tile and Vine stencil ST-604b (size 5.75x5.75) and allowed to completely dry.

 To finish, I used faber castell gelatos in red first-blending in with my finger in an oval on the outside of the figure and then brown on top.

 Here's a close up of the stencil pattern!! Gorgeous!!



 I hope you'll go over to Rebecca Baer's website and do some shopping for your own stencils.  They add character and pizazz to every design!!



No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...