***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Paint Glass with Rebecca Baer Stencils


Happy Wednesday!

I've been playing with my Snow Flurries Stencil from Rebecca Baer.

I used 5.75x5.75 sized stencil.  It does come in 3 sizes.

 It was hard to get a good picture!

I did two layers.  One using a frosted silver and blue enamel glass paint by DecoArt.


 As you can see below-I had some trouble with this side. But it didn't matter once I did the 2nd stenciling layer. It was covered right up!

 After the first layer was dry, I did a 2nd layer with a stenciling brush.

 Here's the finished product!  Can be used as a candy dish, or put a lighted candle inside for some sparkling light!

To finish off the top edge, I dabbed frosted silver all the way around.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...