***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, May 9, 2016

Mixed Media Inspirational Card


Thank you for stopping by today.
 I've combined several challenges into this beautiful card.

My jumping off point was Mono Printing with Paper Artsy. 2016 Topic 9.
Gelli Plate backgrounds are my favorite thing to create!

I love layering several stencils with different colors of acrylic paint. If you let each layer dry before adding the next layer-you can get a really nice background.

My next challenge was to use monochromatic colors with Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge #140.

Craft Stamper Magazine is running anything goes! As long as you use a stamp.  I've used one of my new favorites from Our Daily Bread called On Eagles Wings. 
Our Daily Bread challenge is to use flowers. They were incorporated in my gelli plate background using a stencil.

One of my favorite challenges is weekly with Word Art Wednesday.  This week is anything goes.

 I've also used Deco Art Acrylic paint: Ultramarine Blue, Sapphire Blue and Whispering Turquoise.
Deco Art stencil: French Script.
Plaid stencil: daisies
White Satin Ribbon.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...