***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Cowboy Girl Birthday!







Happy Saturday!
I've designed a custom birthday card.
The request was for a 17 year old girl using cowboy boots.




I hand drew the boot on tan SU cardstock. Ran it thru Big Shot using Sizzix Flourish embossing folder. I inked up one side with SU Bravo Burgundy which created this cool two toned look.

 I used Zig Artist Sketching Pen to outline the boot and draw the heel.
 Next, I applied Metallic Lustre -Fab Fushia with my finger.
Shiny highlights!

                     I knew I wanted to show both boots standing up. I designed a Z-Fold.
                   Started with 10x7 white cardstock. Scored at 2 3/4 and 5 inches.
             Covered with designer paper.
             folded and attached the boots with SU dimensionals.

This is did dots using Liquid Pearl White Opal

Then I decorated with Flourish with a Bling pearls and 
Wild Orchid flowers. 
The sentiments were stamped on tan cardstock and punched the edges with scallop punch.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a terrific weekend!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...