***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, December 28, 2015

Wings of Faith with DecoArt Products

Enjoyed some relaxation in my studio this afternoon.
This is a 5x7 flat canvas.
 
The background was made by dipping the canvas in a shaving cream mixture and allowed it to dry.
I dropped purple and blue and swirled it around the shaving cream.
 I used Deco Art gesso to block in where I wanted the flowers and butterfly to go.  I added the colors on top once it was dry.  Once done, I used a stencil to add the word faith at the top.
Deco Art Media Fluid Acrylics I used:
Hansa Yellow, Yellow Oxide, Cadium Red Hue, Green Yellow Light, Carbon Black, Viridian.




 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...