***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shaving Cream Technique with YouTube video-Mixed media Canvas



Hello everyone!
I'm participating in the Creative Art Collaboration-a monthly event where we post YouTube video's with a specific hashtag and a common theme.  When you type in the hashtag-everyone's art shows up that in our group. And there are hundreds of artist!!  Doing multiple types of art.  You've got to CHECK-IT-OUT!!
  This month's hashtag is #thinkpinkart
It's in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.
Needless to say-pink needs to be in the piece.
My piece today doesn't have a ton of pink-I was more inspired by the picture I saw that I wanted to recreate showing God's hand with another person's hand. I loved it.

 Here's the canvas I created.



 You can see my YouTube video here:

I used Word Art Wednesday Scripture by Karen Murray. So I'm entering their weekly challenge with this piece.  You can find them -Word Art Wednesday. Every week they have FREE scripture that is artfully done by Karen Murray.  Check them out!!

Thanks for stopping by-if you have any questions or comments-please leave them here & I'll answer you.
 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...