***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, September 14, 2015

WAW 200th Challenge!


Fall is here! I live in Southern Virginia and our weather is turning cool!! I LOVE fall tempatures-but I love the fall colors even more!

Word Art Wednesday is celebrating a special week-they are having their 200th challenge!
Karen Letchworth and her team of designers have been so faithful week after week. They offer FREE word art scripture every week. It's always beautiful.  I hope you'll jump over to their blog and see what going on.  They have a lot of fantastic prizes this week!
 If you want to see how I created this beautiful mixed media canvas-come back on the 17th for the You Tube video.  It's being released as part of the Creative Art Collaboration group I'm in.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...