***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Blue Door using DecoArt paint and pattern


DecoArt Social Art Networking - have fun painting a great picture when you've never even painted!  That's what we did last Friday.   Using one of the designs from Social Art Networking, I taught the techniques that they used to create a great painting anyone would be proud to have hanging on their wall! 


 We use all DecoArt Americana paints. They followed my lead and voila' this is what they created!! I'm so proud of each one!!

 Here's my finished one.  It's called The Blue Door.

 If you are interested in hosting a class-let me know! I will be glad to come to your house and we'll have some fun creating!



1 comment:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...