***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blessed -aren't we all?



Fall is almost here! I'll be glad to have cooler temps!
My gelli plate background was created using DecoArt Acrylic paint.

I've pulled out my stampin up leaf die to enter the following challenges:

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge-love the fall colors and I attempted to make the wooden background and the circle on the front of the challenge photo. 

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #124 showing fall colors and ribbon.

Word Art Wednesday challenge #199 using free wordart scripture 


 I started with my gelli plate.  I used a green and pressed my wood grain embossing folder into it, then added Die for the sentiment layer. Ran the fall color cardstock with a Stampin Up leave die and cut them out. Used Distress ink to highlight the edges and "veins:" Ribbon for the final touches!  I LOVE fall colors and will be sending this to a friend that just gotten home from rehab. An encouraging card for anytime of the year.  The sentiment is FREE from Word Art Wednesday blog.

I hope you love it as much as I do!  Have a blessed day!
 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...