***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 3, 2015

Phyllis Harris ...I will never leave you @ Unity


Friday always means: Friends With Flair at Unity Stamps!!

They are having some really great sales this weekend.  You need to check them out!

Phyllis Harris stamps always steal my heart.  Such good sentiments too!
I love sending encouraging cards to cancer patients and survivors.  
This stamp is perfect!

I stamped with Black Archival Ink and colored with Stampin up watercolor pencils.
It doesn't need any additions!

 The inside features a stamp from Unity's stamp set called Faith.
The background was done with my gelli plate. Stamped the sentiment right on top with Black Archival ink. 


 I hope you and your family have a wonderful Fourth of July!  I'll be spending time with my Mom & Dad. Will be happy times!
 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...