***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May Challenge with Blue Fern Studio

Wedding Cards are so fun to make! You can doll them up.
Add flowers, bows, ribbons, hearts-and even Blue Fern Studio Chipboard!

I followed the May Sketch at Blue Fern Studio and created this gorgeous card!

In case you can't tell-The Big Day is a chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studio.
I covered it with gesso, painted it with a maroon acrylic paint and then coated it with DecoArt Metallic Wax in gold. Just love how it turned out.

 I added flowers from Wild orchid flowers along with rosettes, heart pearl rope. The tiny banner was created with a Stampin up punch and stamp set.

I love using DecoArt products with other products. I used their gesso, acrylic paint and metallic wax product. You can purchase DecoArt HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...