***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Altered Christmas Jean

Surprise for Altered Pages owner: Jean Moore
 
Everyone on our Design Team created a 5x5 page for a mini album for her!!
It's been a secret for 6 weeks or more! 
 
In order to keep the book somewhat cohesive, the theme was intended to represent what Jean's goal is: to empower women to create.  The colors to be used: jewel tones.
 
Here's my take:

I made my background paper using a stencil and some spray inks.  The lady is a collage from Altered Pages-I added some yellow texture paint to the background. I created the flowers using a die. 

We're all waiting to see the finished product-today is the BIG REVEAL day!!

To see the finished book go to: Altered Pages

Merry Christmas Jean! You are the best!

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...