***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, November 17, 2014

Tutorial on applying Word Art Mixed Media Canvas

Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!
It's turned cool here and we're bundled up ready for winter.
 
This month Altered Pages has partnered with Craft Atttitude.
I've loved using their product.  Today I want to share how to use one of the Altered Pages collage sheets (Paper Roses) and a scripture printed on the Craft Attitude film transparency.
 
 
 After I had finished taping I the cut the blooms and one leaf from the 2nd printed image to cut and add with dimensionals.
 In my finished piece I also used some distress stickles on the edges of the blooms.
 My Word Art comes from Word Art Wednesday-you can get FREE Word Art every week!

 
I hope this inspires you to create a canvas!



 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...