***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, November 6, 2014

PaperArtsy Masonite picture with inks and paint

I was inspired by Wanda Hentges project.  I used the Paper Artsy stamp set by Darcy.
After priming my Masonite board with gesso, I used a red and green spray ink. Sprayed over top of them with a green one from Lindy's stamp gang that has that gold shimmer in it.
Then I stamped the vine (with black stazon) around the top and side.
Using a wet brush, I brushed away the ink. Then I took Deco Art paint and filled the leaves in with green.  The vines have slivers that I filled in with white acrylic paint.
Then I stamped the hearts and colored those in with acrylic paint.
 Eclectica³ {Darcy} 01 Isn't this an amazing stamp set!!




I totally love how the project turned out!  I hope it will inspire you to create outside the box!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...