***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, September 5, 2014

Fall Flowers for Party Time Tuesday

Sharing this cute tag with Party Time Tuesday fans.
 
I started with a plain prima tag and covered both side with pattern paper (eek! I know-I love them as they are, but sometimes I just can't help but cover them up!!)
 
The stamps I've used are from Inspired Stamps.
I stamped music notes in the background and distressed the edges with Vintage photo distress ink.
 
The scripture I stamped onto cream cardstock and punched with a decorative label Stampin Up punch. It fits perfectly in the metal frame.
I did add some distress paint and gold accents to the top of the metal frame. Glued it right down to my tag.
 I encircled the tag with vintage lace, string pearls and burlap seam binding on the bottom.  Then started layering my leaves and flowers.  They are from Wild Orchid Flowers.  Tuck them in where you think they need to go.  My Hymn Girl is colored with Stampin Up Watercolor pencils.  She has dimensionals behind her to pop her up a little bit.  

Below is a close up of the flower arrangement.  I love how the tag turned out!

I hope you'll jump over the Party Time Tuesday blog-we have some fabulous designers.  Every Tuesday there is a new challenge where you can win prizes.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a FANTASTIC Friday!!!



 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a beautiful tag. So colourful and I love the gorgeous flower spray.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marisa Job said...

Lovely tag! Great colors and design!! Have a great weekend!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Karen, Thanks for your visit. Like your tags. Tags are always such fun to do. Success with the semi's, and have fun.
All the best, Susan

Blue Lily Design said...

So precious. I love how she's holding the cross. The flowers are so pretty surrounding her too.

Have a great day.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...