***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 28, 2014

DIY Altered Embrodiery Hoop/Mixed Media

Hi! I'm submitting this altered embroidery hoop for the Wild Orchid Crafts Design Team.
 
I have loved their products for years!!  Have hoarded them just as long! LOL
Recently, I've been using them a lot. 
I especially love their flat back pearls.  You can get different colors & sizes.
The quality of the their flowers is untouchable!
 
They can be altered as well.  The layers will pull apart, you can spray inks on them, add stamen, stickles, etc.
 
Here are some pictures and below is my You Tube video:
 

 
Visit Wild Orchid Crafts store - HERE
The stencils are by my friend Retta.  You can purchase them HERE.
 

1 comment:

Lisa Minckler said...

Best of luck to you...this is a beautiful creation. The stencils, 3d and flowers are just amazing together!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...