***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Christmas in July!!

Here is the challenge today for Party Time Tuesday.
 
Be sure to see the rules and link up on the main blog.
 
Want a unique way to store your Christmas cards?
 
This is a repurposed cereal box.  That's right-I bet you would have never guessed!
 
You simply cut your box one half taller than the other. Cover it in paper and embellish as you like.
 Here's a close up of the flowers I stamped and fussy cut.  Added to front with dimensionals.
 Putting scripture always brings me a smile.  Keeping this on the kitchen table to stick my cards in is a wonderful way to look thru them anytime I like.

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...