***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, July 3, 2014

American Flag inspired Fan

Did you see this sneak peek?
 
 
 
it was part of the fan I made below!
I used 140lb watercolor paper. I knew it would hold up with someone fanning with it a lot!
I cut the starts out with my Cricut. 
The first layer of paint was acrylics.  I came back with gelato's and did shadows.  I used a white gel pen for the stitching.
The handle is a paint stick! 
 
I love how it turned out!

2 comments:

Lisa :) said...

This is AWESOME!

Dapoppins said...

Your shadows turned out so well and give it such depth. Did you use a template and acrylic paint for the white dotted circles?

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...