***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Vintage Spring Mixed Media Canvas

Did you know you can get FREE vintage images at The Graphic Fairy?
I love and save almost all of them!  She conveniently coming to my BlogLoving every day!!
I've highlighted the sweet girl image on my canvas from The Graphic Fairy.
 I did several techniques on the canvas before attaching my embellishments. used several inks and die cuts.
See the doily on top of the vintage girl block?  That was cut from an SVG file from my friend Retta.  You can purchase the SVG file-which makes a mother's day card-has 7 layers-HERE
I dearly love how it turned out.

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is beautiful! Love the background too!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful elements and design Karen~

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...