***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, April 28, 2014

Cutter File Creations by Retta

 
 
I've just discovered cutter files.  Are you wondering what they are?
My great friend Retta designs them.
 
The two I'm featuring here have so many layers!
You can cut one or all of them.
You can make them small or large before you cut them.
 
I'm no pro with this and I only have a Cricut Cutter.  I'm using Make The Cut program.  But she tells me there are numerous machines and programs out there that can be used.
 
Here is a Mother's Day card file she designed.  There are like 7 layers!
My favorite is the doily one.  I've cut that and used on numerous other projects.
 You can get this cutter file for only $2.99!  Isn't that an amazing deal? 

Her etsy shop Royal Inspirations


*****************************************************************************
On this layout, I used the doily and the love you sentiment:

 On this small booklet I cut the doily in half.

 
There are so many ways to use this one file.  I'm sure your imagination won't be limited by me! 
Go WILD!

The card and booklet are available in my Etsy store:  KC Inspired


If your here from Party Time Tuesday-WELCOME!!  I hope you've been inspired to create your own projects with cutter files.

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...