***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, January 20, 2014

Mixed Media Valentine Pocket with card

Our Sweethearts are special and close to our hearts. I wanted to do something extra special for mine.
 
Instead of a plain envelope for a special valentine's card-I made a pocket.
 
Decorated it with lace and trim from my stash. I edged the flowers with snow writer to give that soft luscious -vintage look.  I love it!
 I made a pocket on the front to slide a gift card in!!  He'll love that!

Here's my card that's tucked inside.  Cute huh?  Love the little key.

I'm entering challenges:

Really Reasonable Ribbon #87

Simon Says Emboss it I embossed the key with words stamp with black embossing powder

The Artistic Stamper Love is in the Air -I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day on the back of the pocket as well as stamped the picture on the card.





 

3 comments:

Createology said...

Lovely card and fabulous pocket. I adore something within something...pockets, boxes, bags etcetera. Creative Bliss...

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card! Such a romantic and elegant card! Love it!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Heather said...

Beautiful card!! Love the bits of lace!!
Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this month!!
Hugs
Heather

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...