***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, January 17, 2014

Love is in the Air-Emboss It!


Valentine's Day is right around the corner.  I made this tag to go onto a gift bag.
 
I wanted to use a large stamp I had.  Choose a designer paper that is neutral.  I stamped all over a 12x12 page with versa mark and then heat embossed the image with red embossing powder.
 
Then I cut a size to fit a card, a couple of tag sizes.  You can choose what you want to use it for-even a layout-it's your choice.
 
 
 The sentiment I simply typed up on my computer and printed and matted on black card stock.
 I hand drew a heart out of some old cardboard I took out of a frame.  Using my gelatos, I scribbled the color on it, used my finger to smudge until it was well blended.  I did ink the edges with walnut distress stain.

Are you making something special for your loved ones??  If you need supplies-check out Robyn's store Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.  All inventory is 20-25% less than retail!!

They have lots of the new CHA items in the shop you can preorder them.  Check it out today!!

Entering Really Reasonable RRR87 challenge



Products used:
Stampin Up lace doily
SU Cherry Cobbler embossing powder
Versa Mark
Seam Binding
MME brad
Faber Castell gelatos
SU key

4 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Love all the details in your tag! Came over from RRR to check it out. Hugs,

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful tag!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Valentines Challenge! Hope to see you for our next challenge on the 1st!
Hugs,
Cheryl

cherry said...

vry grungy and cool! thanks for playing with us at RRR cherry

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Karen,
Your creation is gorgeous! I love your talent...thank you for inspiring me to "step outside my familiar" and try new techniques.
Hugs,
Georgia

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...