***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Princess -Mojo Monday 326

Love using a sketch to make any project.
Needed a birthday card for a special little girl (my granddaughter!)
 
First place I went Mojo Monday.  They always have a great sketch.
This is Challenge #326

She loves princesses and I have a cute Disney stamp set made by EK Success that was perfect!
Used some papers from by scraps.  (that's one of things I love about cards-using leftovers!)

Hope you have a lovely weekend.  It's COLD here!  Bundle up and be safe!



 

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful card! Love the layers!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...