***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cest Magnifique January Sketch

I love participating in their challenges.  I really had fun with this layout.
Started with a plain piece of vanilla 12x12 cardstock.
 
Using stencils and distress inks I did my background.
I wanted to feature my new grandson, my almost 2yr old granddaughter and of course-the proud grandparents!!
 
I pulled out some old stickers in my stash that was perfect for the way I feel. F for family, treasure, cherish and grandma.  I look forward to the new year and being the best grandma I can be!
 


I had some wooden scrolls (almost covered up by the flowers), the flowers are prima. I like them because they are fairly flat and work well on layouts going into albums.  All the pearls are from Wild Orchid Flowers.  The designer paper-one piece is Tim Holtz and the other is DCWV.


 

2 comments:

Valerie S said...

What a sweet layout. I love the background you created. Thanks for participating in the January sketch challenge at C'est Magnifique kits!

Marisa Job said...

Great layout!! Very pretty!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...