***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tiny Miracles

I love scrapping pictures of my granddaughter!
I'll soon have a 2nd grand baby and I can't wait!! Anytime now.
 I was inspired by the challenge at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration.
I loved the color scheme.  My grand daughter was born 1/6/12. 

I fussy cut the picture of the beautiful flowers she received and wrote words on the petals with a silver marker pen.

I'm also entering this into the challenge at Word Art Wednesday where they're doing ANYTHING GOES!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You ROCK Karen. It is a lovely page. I also like using what is at hand. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us in the last challenge. I went to bed with 198 projects posted and you are number 200 as you know.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
PS I save all wedding/shower invitations and handouts from those affairs and make flowers or some embellishments from them for the person.

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

Very pretty page! Scrapping Everyday Miracles is having a challenge, and we'd love for you to enter a project or two! http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-theme-challenge.html

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...