***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Santa is in Town!

I had this great Santa Picture of little Carter.
Saw a couple of challenges I wanted to enter.
 
I stamped some snowflakes randomly around this piece of Tim Holtz All Occasion paper in navy blue.  I knew the navy would look good for my photo.
I wanted a "boy" look.  I'm so used to scrapping girly style!
 I found the piece of holly in my stash, tied a bow with a piece of SU ribbon to add to the corner.
The frame came from Goodwill. I am constantly on the lookout for frames and boxes to remake.  This one was beautiful and perfect all on it own. Lucky me!

I hope it inspires you to add a little something extra to those picture you frame!

I'm entering the following challenges:

Simon Says -Anything Goes
The Artistic Stamper -anything goes



3 comments:

cheiron said...

What a lovely project. The frame is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful project! Love it!

Words and Pictures said...

What a great gilded frame - lovely festive project and photograph! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Artistic Stamper.
Alison x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...