***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Baby Bassinet finished!

All the glue has dried!
The Baby Bassinet is complete!
 
 After I glued all my 3x3 pieces in place, I white washed it with a mixture of burnt umber and cream and water.  I dabbed and wiped until I liked it.
 Once dry, I took a credit card and swiped gesso over all the surfaces.  Wanted an antique/vintage finish.
 Once dry, I took Vintage photo distress ink pad & rubbed the entire pad over top.  Isn't it luscious looking??!!  I LOVE IT!
 On the inside -after the above steps- I also spritzed some white Dylusions ink and some pink shimmer mist.
 I glued lace in two layers all around the entire box.
 Using Wild Orchid flowers, I missed with the pink shimmer and fixed a long embellishment for the top edges.
 Pink tulle gathered up in five sections, wrapped with some string pearls, pink ribbon & the flower wrapped.


I think she's going to love it. I sure do!

2 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

wow this turned out awesome, such a cool project.

Lisa Minckler said...

WOOOOOOW!!! This is precious! My goodness...what a transformation. You deserve a standing ovation for this. :D
hugs,Lisa

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...