***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, November 2, 2012

Tea Time



Tea Time
CDACPC23, Priscillastyles
The teapot and cups are from Priscilla Styles.  Aren't they cute?  Going for vintage look & distressed the edges of my paper a lot.  I layered the little envelope after I stamped with words, distressed the edges & added the pearl strand.  The digi's are colored with pencil.

The Tea Time sentiment was also from Priscilla. I simply curled the edges of some thick card stock,  distressed & put 3 little pearls. I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals.

DP-My Mind's Eye
pearls: Wild Orchid Roses
ink: Tim Holtz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Karen! :)

Laurian said...

Lovely! Love the vintage feel to this really efective for the image!

Unknown said...

Love what you did with the images. I also like to make cyber friends... Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment... Hope this turns out to be one of those friendships . We have two things in common already love digi's and Jesus Christ Our Lord.
Hugs
Donalda

Anonymous said...

This is great. I love the distessing.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...