***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rejoice!


 Mark's Finest Paper & Stamps sketch with a twist and Simple Salutations challenges



First up is Sketch with a twist.  I've used two tree stamps from their stamp collections and colored with colored pencil-several layers to show depth.  Then highlighted with glitter glue.  The Winter Wishes is from their Christmas stamp set as well. 


This next one is for the Simple Salutations challenge.


 I've used their Poinsettia stamp set and cut holly leaves with my cricut cartridge.  The paper is from SU.  The poinsettia is colored with several layers of colored pencil. For final dazzle I added red berries with glitter glue.  Turned out really nice.

I just love making Christmas cards!  I hope you'll check out the challenges over at
 MFP Speedy TV  You'll find loads of inspiration.

It was a pleasure being their guest designer this month. 

3 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Gorgeous cards Karen. Nicola x

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always so pretty, Karen. Thanks for all you do to be a blessing and inspiration to others. I appreciate you!
Karen

Marisa Job said...

Wow these are beautiful cards!! Love them both!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...