***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

PSC56 and a happy accident


This week at Perfect Sentiments we're using our scraps!
I have TONS of scraps like everyone else.  Every piece on this card was already on my desk.
Even the birdcage die cut!  
 The burgundy strip is a left over on a Graphic45 project I made.  The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of thin cardboard -I then stained it with distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment and covered with black embossing powder-the whole thing was stuck with powder (I didn't let it dry good) so I just went with it. Turned around when that dried and embossed the sentiment in cherry cobbler. Turned out pretty cool!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great card! Love the background papers and cute little bird!

Margaret said...

Love your gorgeous card and all the textures to it. Cute image and a fabulous layout for it.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...