***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pocket Page Mini Album




Each page is made in the pocket page style.  I saw the tutorial from Laura @ Follow the Paper Trail.
 I printed the saying on my computer and cut out with a spellbinder die.  The paper is from Lost and Found.
 I added images from Nice Crane Designs.  They added a vintage feel to my album.
The flowers on the front are from Wild Orchid flowers.

Hope you're inspired to make a mini album.  They are so fun to give as presents.  A great way to store your photos.

Have a great evening!
Karen C

2 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love these adorable ini album Karen,,,,I have just fix all pages and resend them to you.....they deserve a better showcase...and all over let me know if you can access to my product folder,,,,I am offering you to be a Guest Designer in my Team....let me know.

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE mini albums and yours is absolutely beautiful! I agree - they make nice gifts -- straight from the heart!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...