***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Give Thanks @ WAW


This week at Word Art Wednesday, our verse is 1 Thessalonians 5:18. In everything give thanks. Boy, that's asking a lot. Good times & bad times-give thanks.  When I'm dealing with an irritate customer-it's hard to be thankful. 
Even in the disaster the northeast has went thru-we need to give thanks.  There are probably lots of situations-bad situations that we don't even know about. It's hard to be thankful at times like that.

One thing I have learned, God provides solutions. Always. He always handles my troubles an trials. 
The God we serve is so awesome & we can trust his love for us.

 Visit our blog @ www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com and enter.
I loved altering the plate with some Graphic 45 paper and our word art.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a unique take on altered art....using a plate! I never would have thought of doing that, but yours turned out absolutely beautiful!

Marilyn said...

Great project and isn't that Graphic 45 paper just the best! And yes, no matter how bad things may be, there is always something to be thankful for... always.

tammy said...

Karen!!
Come on creative girl:)?! wow---you do such a lovely job!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Gail said...

That is a cool project - a wonderful project! What a great job you did on that plate! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Gail
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful project! Super original!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Karen,,,,love it,,,,, especially these amazing birds,,,,I am finishing some new incredible new bird sheets,,,,,,,I am sending you a direct link to my gallery to take a look SHHHHHH and if you like I´ll send it for free.

Gemiel said...

Karen, you are so creative!!! This is fabulous! I've seen altered plates using paints, but never one with paper crafting items. Love it!!!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...