***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fabulous Folds


This week at Stamp N Doodle the challenge is fabulous folds.
I searched the Splitcoast Stampers site and found this recessed window.  
I knew it would be perfect for my lovely couple.
 I used SU designer paper and card stock and just followed the directions.
 I added the line of pearls from Wild Orchid Flowers. Cut my flowers from my Tim Holtz die and spritzed with glitter spray  and shaped them. Added tiny pearls for the centers.
 My sentiment is also from SU and punched with their label punch.
Turned out adorable!
Hope you visit our Stamp N Doodle Blog and see the other fabulous folds our designers have created!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...