***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, November 19, 2012

Craft Show Booth


Wanted to share some photos of my booth  before it opened on Saturday.
I used 3 card tables and 1 oblong table. thankfully they all were the same height.
 I had Lots of cards, tags, altered mini comp books and large ones.
 Mini albums, multi media canvas and altered framed pictures.
 altered box and one altered plate.
 Here's a close up of one of my first sells of the day.  Paper pierced pieces on top of spray misted canvas.
 This Cinderella punch out paper was from Stampin Up. I painted my background and this mod podged my pieces on.
 My newest technique with spray inks and stencils. Turned out great!

 Saturday night I whipped this 6x22 inch stand up for pictures.  I love the design and will be making more.  It was my first sale on Sunday!
 I had a blast all weekend seeing old friends and making new ones.  Selling my works of art was so rewarding!  Thanks to everyone who came out and visited or bought from me!!



2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful cards!! Your tables look amazing with so many gorgeous projects!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Congrats on selling some of your gorgeous art!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...