***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Word Art Wednesday: We love him

1 John 3:1
Our Free Word art this week is AWESOME!  Check out the font.  Very eye catching. 
I've meditated on this verse all week. We love him. We love him. I love him. 
The image donated by one of our sponsors this week: Jelly Park Digital stamps so reminds me of my husband & myself! LOL  We're getting older.  Sitting on the couch togethr is one of our regular pasttimes.  We talk a lot about God, his love & mercy on us.  No better way to spend our time!

Love how it turned out.  Hope you'll join us @ Word Art Wednesday to see the rules and our other design team members.  Come back next week & see if you've won one of fantastic prizes!  BUT you can't win if you don't play!  Jump in!

6 comments:

Marisa Job said...

This is beautiful Karen!! You are such an inspiration! I will meditate on this verse today. The image also reminds me of my husband and I sitting on the couch. Hugs and blessings!!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful plaque Karen! I love the way you displayed the verse this week.

Esther Asbury said...

What an unique and beautiful project! Love how you used the Word Art this week!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love this plaque,,,i am curious about how you paste it to the plaque,,,,,,,horrayyy for Karen,,,

Gemiel said...

Karen, I love your plaque! It will be a great adddition to any home decor. That little couple is just soooo cute!!

Wendy Swenne said...

Oh Karen, this is so beutiful. Love this! Love the image and how you put it on the piece of wood!

Have a blessed weekend,

Wendy

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...