***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PSC51 Vintage Christmas

My favorite challenge from Perfect Sentiments: Vintage Christmas. 
USE SOMETHING VINTAGE ON YOUR CARD: VINTAGE IMAGE, VINTAGE PATTERNED PAPER, ETC.  Your sentiment has to on the front.
I've been getting some great vintage images from  Nice Crane Designs.

My sentiment is from Recollections. the ribbon is cotton from Stampin up.  If you'd like to enter your card & possibly win a prize or be chosen in our top 3 - go to:  Perfect Sentiments Challenge.  Our sponsor is Our Design Team always has tons of inspiration.  Check them out on my side bar. 

10 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Vintage sledding Christmas card. Especially like the children image & bow. Enjoyed my time as Sept Guest Designer for Perfect Sentiments.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Sept Guest Designer Perfect Sentiments

Marisa Job said...

Lovely Christmas card!! Very elegant!

Paula Bee said...

Love your card, especially how it is all neutral tones with the kids colored so they pop of the card!

jan farnworth said...

great image.

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Karen, Love the colours in this! Ribbon is a lovely finish. Thanks for becoming my 5th 'follower'. Nicola

Jennipher said...

Such a lovely job Karen! Great vintage image.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty...like the colors that you chose.

Margaret said...

I love the image that you chose for this card. Great design and layout.

Unknown said...

Karen this is beautiful....I do love the vintage look and you have created it perfectly here

Claire x

Unknown said...

Love this card! Congrats on the feature on Scrapscene!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...