***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, April 28, 2012

 A scrapping friend found a wooden plague & some hearts at a steal price!  She kindly asked if I'd paint some apples on them.  When I saw the plague I immediately thought of

 I tried painting on the red heart-but it didn't turn out like I wanted it.  So I embellished it!
The groom & bride were cut with my cricut. I embossed the little heart with cherry cobbler powder. I LOVE how it turned out!


 This is a smaller heart. I do love my new diecut from Stampin Up with the butterflies!
 Isn't this recipe holder cute?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, Im still amazed at what you need with this. I love them. Sara and Brad loved their goodies. I will be looking for things to do. You are a very talented lady. I could spent hours just looking at all your cards and things you do. Thanks again penny

krcmasterpiece said...

I'm a little amazed myself! I truly love it. Makes me want to do every box, jar, etc that I see!
We will definitely have to get together sometime. Hope your daughter is OK after her morning.I've been praying for her.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...